This news is just in from the NLP Secure Facebook page:
Buy the ultimate in flexibility and value for you and your family now and save! Whether you are skiing, snowboarding, enjoying the Nordic trails, or a bit of everything, our seasons pass means you can do what you want, when you want seven days a week, all winter long. You can still save this season with the Spring 14/15 add-on pass too.
Located just 100 miles north of Boise, Tamarack Resort is a place of dreams that is welcome to all.
Tamarack Resort is a four-season mountain resort in the northwest United States, in the Long Valley of west central Idaho. It is located on the west shore of Cascade Reservoir, southwest of Donnelly in Valley County, about 90 miles (145 km) north of Boise.
NLP Secure, which leads the marketplace with technological payment solutions and convenience integration, has announced that it is hiring a Customer Service Representative
Here is the information about this part-time position, from the company’s official website:
We are seeking internally motivated, fun and conscientious Customer Service Representatives for our growing business. The CSR team at NLP Secure strives to make the customer experience a great one – every time! We support an independent work environment where each person is responsible for him/herself and for contributing to the team with enthusiasm and a drive to make our business better.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly with our clients to ensure an amazing experience, which will build lasting relationships for our company
- Gathering information to help improve our retention, everyday practices and customer service
- Answering all incoming calls and distributing them to our team properly and efficiently
- Helping the team with projects, new client campaigns, retention, sales, etc.
- Troubleshooting technical and account issues
- Strong work ethic which allows for independent and team work
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Office & Google applications
- Problem solving mentality with the motivation to self-start
- GREAT customer service skills; experience preferred
- Great verbal and written communication
- No-excuses mentality with confidence in your ability to be successful
Compensation based on experience.