NLP Secure, which leads the marketplace with technological payment solutions and convenience integration, has announced that it is hiring a Customer Service Representative
Here is the information about this part-time position, from the company’s official website:
We are seeking internally motivated, fun and conscientious Customer Service Representatives for our growing business. The CSR team at NLP Secure strives to make the customer experience a great one – every time! We support an independent work environment where each person is responsible for him/herself and for contributing to the team with enthusiasm and a drive to make our business better.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly with our clients to ensure an amazing experience, which will build lasting relationships for our company
- Gathering information to help improve our retention, everyday practices and customer service
- Answering all incoming calls and distributing them to our team properly and efficiently
- Helping the team with projects, new client campaigns, retention, sales, etc.
- Troubleshooting technical and account issues
- Strong work ethic which allows for independent and team work
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Office & Google applications
- Problem solving mentality with the motivation to self-start
- GREAT customer service skills; experience preferred
- Great verbal and written communication
- No-excuses mentality with confidence in your ability to be successful
Compensation based on experience.
Apply for this job!