According to product info:
* Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
* A soundtrack made up of over 44 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today’s chart-toppers
* Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
* All new social-oriented modes and 8-player support deliver hours of multiplayer fun
* Just Dance 22 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away.
Has anyone tried Just Dance 2?
Please tell us your thoughts.