By Kathleen Tuck
The Boise State University Office of Admissions and the Alumni Association are teaming up to host a series of barbecues to welcome newly admitted students and their families. The backyard barbecues are free, but incoming students must sign up to attend.
Barbecues will be held at the following locations. For addresses and directions, visit admissions.boisestate.edu/bbq.
- 6 p.m. July 13: Elko, Nev. (current students and alumni also are welcome)
- 4 p.m. July 17: Vancouver, Wash.
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. July 25: Seattle, Wash.
- 1-4 p.m. July 31: Livermore, Calif.
- 6-7:30 p.m. Aug. 3: Idaho Falls
- 6 p.m. Aug. 5: Twin Falls
- 5:30 p.m. Aug. 7: San Clemente, Calif.
For questions, contact Kristine Patterson at 426-1177 or e-mail email@example.com.